A meal at a nice restaurant is more than just the food on your plate – it is a combination of ambiance, attire, service, and flavor. To find out more about dining at a fine restaurant, explore the links below.
- Birk’s Restaurant is the perfect setting for your rehearsal dinner. Find out more about rehearsal dinner traditions in this article.
- Did you know that people who drink alcohol responsibly often report being happier? Read this article from Wine Spectator to find out more about the link between happiness and responsible consumption.
- When you go out for a meal at a fine dining restaurant, it’s important to make sure you are dressed appropriately. This article discusses some of the trends of fine dining attire.
- A martini is a classic and timeless cocktail. Find out about the evolution of the martini in this article from The Washington Post.
- Check out this post to learn more about the different cuts of steak, and what to order at your favorite steakhouse.
For your next fine dining excursion, call Birk’s Restaurant in Santa Clara at (408) 512-3265 with any questions and to make a reservation.